If you’re passionate about helping people achieve their dreams through financial education or professional forex advisory services, we’d like to talk to you! Below you’ll find the job descriptions for our most common positions.
Experience, Education and Qualifications
- PhD, MBA, or Master obtained in the field of international finance is required
- 1 years of « live » trading within the last 3 years
- Firm understanding of the principles of the Forex Market trading
- Must be a powerful public speaker – this job will require you to teach advanced topics and keep the audience engaged. Additionally, our instructors address large groups in seminar and trade show settings
- Knowledge of MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform is a major advantage
- Desire to « teach » – not just for money, but because of a need to help others.
If you qualify, you will be trained at the appropriate training level. Your duties will be to teach the BFX courses once you have passed all training and testing and received approval from us.
If you are interested in working with us, you can send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Strategist / Market Analyst
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
BFX Baron Forex Education & Consulting, a leading Educational & Consulting services organization, has an urgent requirement for a FX Client Services Analyst to join our Forex Analysis department and support their developing FX business area on a permanent basis. Utilizing your strong analytical skills you will prepare supporting schedules and analysis for external clients and executives and participate in related projects showcase your interpersonal skills by contributing as a key team member. The Technical Strategist/Market Analyst will be part of the Consulting services, and will be responsible for:
- Aggregate and analyze critical developments in the Forex, Commodities & general Macro Environment.
- Generate and distribute researches and analysis using fundamental and technical analysis frameworks.
- Maintain desks current workload in order to provide continuity.
- Provide desk views to sales, trading, external clients and media.
- Implement initiatives to drive analysis desk forward.
- Travel at times to present at FX events & educational seminar.
As such, the successful Technical Strategist/Market Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- English/French fluent with an additional knowledge.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in FX research, analysis or strategy, preferably at a brokerage,bank or information service provider.
- Excellent culture of economy and media.
- Excellent Knowledge of Brokerage & analysis platforms (Eikon, Reuters, Bloomberg, MetaTrader 4 …).
- Autonomous and polyvalent.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FX Analyst with strong commodities and currencies product knowledge and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you have the above qualities, and wish to further your career as a FX Analyst, then please apply today at email@example.com